Honda de-watering pumps are designed for the transfer of clear water. Applications include irrigation, flood control, light construction and homeowner use. There are many models to choose from ranging in capacity from 37 to 275 gallons per minute.
Honda construction pumps have been relied on by the construction and rental industry for over 20 years. High performance and low maintenance, Honda's trash and diaphragm pump models range in output from 60 to 433 gallons per minute.
The WMP Series pump features EPDM seals for chemical resistance, a reinforced thermoplastic pump housing and impeller and full-frame protection with vibration-damping mounts. This 2-inch pump features Honda's commercial-grade engine with Honda Oil Alert(R) to provide outstanding performance for chemical applications.
Honda submersible pumps offer stainless steel casings, automatic starting and built-in thermal reset. Choose from trash or top discharge models to meet your application needs. The Honda WSP Series of submersible pumps are designed for a variety of residential and commercial sump applications. Housed in rugged, stainless steel casings, the submersible pumps in the WSP Series offer automatic starting, built-in thermal auto reset and 20 or 50-foot heavy-duty, 115v cord.
World’s Largest Manufacturer of Engines
- Popular worldwide for more than 20 years, Honda’s pumps have long been recognized as the industry leader in providing reliable, quiet and fuel-efficient power.
- Reliability. Our four-stroke technology sets the standard for reliability. With virtually no downtime, they last longer than you can even imagine.
- Fuel efficient. All Honda four-strokes are known worldwide for being stingy on gas and generous on performance.
- Quiet. If you have to raise your voice, it won’t be our fault.
- Clean & Environmentally Friendly
- And Honda four-strokes are known worldwide for their fuel efficiency and great performance.
- Lots of choices. Honda offers 16 different portable pump models for a wide variety of applications to cover almost any usage, from de-watering to multi-purpose, trash and diaphragm and even submersible.
- Be sure to click on one of the pump categories on this page to go directly to the Honda pump style you’re interested in or use our convenient pump selection tools located above to assist you in determining the right pump for your application.